Power of King Harry! 20,000 people have confirmed their attendance for Prince Harry ‘s Invictus Games opening ceremony in Germany!
Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex arrived in Dusseldorf, Germany yesterday ahead of the Invictus Games that start Today Saturday, September 9th.
20,000 people have confirmed their attendance for the opening ceremony. This shows how much power and influence, the Sussex’s have despite of them not being the welfare royals.
Prior to the arrival in Germany, Prince Harry, The Duke of Sussex had attended The well child Awards for seriously sick children.
- Simple, Accessible, High-Low cost looks. Perfect for the environment. TIMELESS and CLASSIC.Queen Meghan Markle , The Duchess of Sussex always understands the assignment when it comes to fashion.
- Prince Harry and Princess Meghan,The Duke and Duchess of Sussex joined Kevin Costner on stage for the Hollywood “one805 Live” event to raise money for local first responders.
- Queen Meghan Markle,The Duchess of Sussex Wears Cream Silk Trench Over Matching High-Waisted Slacks, looking on _ fleek for the event.
- With 140,000 spectators, 431 million online views,45,000 closing and opening ceremony attendance for Invictus Games, it’s safe to say that Harry and Meghan are bigger than royal family combined!
- Classy since birth! Queen Meghan Markle, The Duchess of Sussex had a major Goddess moment in a strapless dress. The Princess looked elegant and graceful!
The Duke looked as handsome as ever and happy.
Princess Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex is expected to join her husband in Germany later during the week.
Make sure you follow this website as we inform you of the ongoing process of the games
Wishing you a very lovely weekend and week of Invictus!