Looks like Princess Meghan,The Duches of Sussex could’nt get enough of her idol’s and went for the second time this around without her loving husband. Meghan, doubled up on Renaissance World Tour concerts over the weekend, first attending Friday night’s show with her beloved husband , Prince Harry, her Mom and her two close friends. On 4th,, she was back in the crowd with, Billionare and Queen Lilibet Godfather Tyler Perry. She was then photograhed with her friends and former collegues , Kerry Washington and Kelly Rowland during Beyoncé’s birthday concert.
The Smartly dressed Duchess spotted a black Anine Bing top and silver skirt, which was the dress code of the concert as Beyoncé asked attendees and fans to wear silver clothes to celebrate Virgo season. Their was no big contrast to what she had won on her first show with Prince harry as she had optted to pair her silver skirt with a white tank top.
- Black is a symbol of sophistication,white represents purity and simplicity,Navy exudes elegance, and camel tones evoke warmth and luxury,these are elemets that define princess Meghan Markle,The Duchess of Sussex’s fashion choices.
- Princess Meghan Markle , The Duchess of Sussex was spotted grabbing lunch with pals in a sleek sophisticated look as her radiant smile complimented the ensemble.
- Princess Meghan Markle, The Duchess of Sussex Launched The Project Welcome, to foster inclusive and connected communities inspired by her previous work in UK.
- Queen Meghan Markle, The Duchess of Sussess Award winning podcast was no 1 podcast in 47 countries with ten million listeners/downloads per episode.
- Queen Meghan Markle, The Duchess of Sussex GROUNDBREAKING,PEOPLE’S CHOICE and Emmy winning podcast is back.
Queen Meghan is evidently, a big Beyoncé fan, and had Beyoncé’s support even when it had not become popular to publically support Meghan for the racism and unfareness she endured as a working royal.
During the Netflix docu-series’ ‘Harry & Meghan,’ Duchess Meghan excitendly informed her husband Prince Harry on camera about Beyoncé texting her following her and Harry’s record breaking Oprah interview, to which Meghan spoke about the tabloid abuse she endured, its impact on her mental health, and commentssome a royal family member said about the color of the baby.
“[She’s] just checking in,” Meghan told Harry of what Beyoncé wrote her. “I still can’t believe she knows who I am. She said she wants me to feel safe and protected. She admits and respects my bravery and vulnerability and thinks I was selected to break generational curses that need to be healed.”
Meghan had met Beyoncé in 2019 when she was a working royal. Their meeting was at The Lion King’s U.K. premiere, which she attended with Prince Harry.