Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex looked stunning and happy to be reunited with her husband, Prince Harry , The Duke of Sussex at a family and friends of veterans event. They looked so happy to be reunited as they hugged people. Here she just landed in Germany and immidiately went to a dinner party to thank team Invictus Games teams and planners.
As usual the ever fashion Icon she never dissapoint. The Duchess of Sussex opted for a chic black shirtdress by her favourite Banana Republic Factory. She hedged the dress with her black belt on her waist.
- Simple, Accessible, High-Low cost looks. Perfect for the environment. TIMELESS and CLASSIC.Queen Meghan Markle , The Duchess of Sussex always understands the assignment when it comes to fashion.
- Prince Harry and Princess Meghan,The Duke and Duchess of Sussex joined Kevin Costner on stage for the Hollywood “one805 Live” event to raise money for local first responders.
- Queen Meghan Markle,The Duchess of Sussex Wears Cream Silk Trench Over Matching High-Waisted Slacks, looking on _ fleek for the event.
- With 140,000 spectators, 431 million online views,45,000 closing and opening ceremony attendance for Invictus Games, it’s safe to say that Harry and Meghan are bigger than royal family combined!
- Classy since birth! Queen Meghan Markle, The Duchess of Sussex had a major Goddess moment in a strapless dress. The Princess looked elegant and graceful!
Her usual Cartier love bracelet and tank watch complimented the ensemble. the earings were by Diamond bead hop by Kimai.
Meghan arrived a few days after the start of the games which was september 9, while Prince Harry has been attending events solo in the meantime.
The Princess, had been spotted at the airport while on her way to Germany to join her husband where she delivered as usual, fashion. she looked chic again,, she wore a pair of dark wide-legged trousers with a cropped navy blue V-neck pullover . she completed her look with a pair of flat cream colored mules and carried her binders with a tote bag. The overall look was chef kiss!